Designer worked well. 99 Design might want to consider putting a chat plug in into the site to help customers communicate with the designer. Sometimes it is hard to get thoughts across as it difficult to describe exactly what is needed, but overall the experience was good.
Great job! Did exactly what I asked.
- Braden D
Milijana is amazing!
We started off a little bumpy because I didn't clearly communicate my vision. But CityX was able to adjust and respond quickly, changing direction mid-project. I was impressed!
Very creative and reliable!
How lunchact started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
LunchClick is a human-assisted, modern and fun dating app that helps singles in Asia get offline faster and out on real dates.
- 25 to 35yr old singles
- Busy working professionals
- Needs to appeal slightly more to female audience
- Asian demographic
How the app works:
1. Receive one match daily - No browsing. No swiping.
2. 24hrs to decide 'Like' or 'Pass'.
3. Unique 'Q&A' feature to get to know your match better
4. Ready to meet? Propose a date within 30secs!
5. Stuck? Need advice? Chat with our in-app love assistants.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want a RECOGNISABLE & SMART symbol/icon/mark with MODERN & CLEAN typography.
The symbol/icon/mark should preferably consist a heart BUT we're open to creative representations. Be Creative! Play with negative spaces.
Typography should be set as 'LunchClick' or 'LUNCHCLICK'.
We love the typeface Gotham HTF.
Main symbol/icon/mark of the logo should be easily adapted to be used as a mobile app icon.
LunchClick is the latest product from the Lunch Actually Group (http://www.lunchactually.com) so for consistency, the main color should be purple.
Here is what's unique about LunchClick:
- One match @ Noon, Daily
- In-app real human love assistants
- Streamlined approach to help singles spend less time online and more time actually dating