Design turned out perfect, designer was great. went the extra mile to make sure i had everything i needed. couldn't be happier
Great work and the print quality was perfect!
Milijana is amazing!
Very good work and fair pricing. Was very patient through my revision requests! Thank you!
- Brian Edwards
Malte was very creative and professional. He succeeded to combine our briefing, project scope with his creativity. Thank you so much for your quick and professional work. Very creative and very professional font selection. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE !!!
How lunchact started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
LunchClick is a human-assisted, modern and fun dating app that helps singles in Asia get offline faster and out on real dates.
- 25 to 35yr old singles
- Busy working professionals
- Needs to appeal slightly more to female audience
- Asian demographic
How the app works:
1. Receive one match daily - No browsing. No swiping.
2. 24hrs to decide 'Like' or 'Pass'.
3. Unique 'Q&A' feature to get to know your match better
4. Ready to meet? Propose a date within 30secs!
5. Stuck? Need advice? Chat with our in-app love assistants.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want a RECOGNISABLE & SMART symbol/icon/mark with MODERN & CLEAN typography.
The symbol/icon/mark should preferably consist a heart BUT we're open to creative representations. Be Creative! Play with negative spaces.
Typography should be set as 'LunchClick' or 'LUNCHCLICK'.
We love the typeface Gotham HTF.
Main symbol/icon/mark of the logo should be easily adapted to be used as a mobile app icon.
LunchClick is the latest product from the Lunch Actually Group (http://www.lunchactually.com) so for consistency, the main color should be purple.
Here is what's unique about LunchClick:
- One match @ Noon, Daily
- In-app real human love assistants
- Streamlined approach to help singles spend less time online and more time actually dating