I need an outstanding logo for my brand, "From Possibility to Actuality". The logo will also be incorporated into website header, book covers, and training manuals. I also want the file in a vector format, so that it is resizable. Thanks!
From Possibility to Actuality
I am a health professional, educator and entrepreneur. I've written a book called From Possibility to Actuality and am also launching a training program that goes by the same name.
If you want to read some more, go to http://www.niclucas.com.
I want a logo designed out of the characters P2A.
The logo will be used in isolation and also used in a website header, book cover, CD covers, training manual, power point presentations and t-shirts
- I abbreviate From Possibility to Actuality as P2A throughout the book. - So, I want a standalone logo be created out of the characters, "P2A". - I also want the words "from possibility to actuality" to be incorporated into the logo, so I can use either the standalone logo, or the logo with the actual words incorporated as well. - I also had in mind that the P, 2, and A would be close together, or even blend or overlap together slightly with a 3D sense of layers (not 3D characters).
- The P2A characters have to be recognizable, not obscured by the design element, and I tend to prefer sans serif fonts (e.g. Arial, or Eurostile), but feel free to use your own interpretation here.
- This book is all about actualisation - but I don't want the logo look like a million other self-help, new age philosophy, 'you can change your life!' type of logo's.
- I come at this from a very rational point of view and incorporate formal philosophy in the book. - I prefer a modern interpretation of authority and professionalism.
- The book is also about 'ideas' and those moments when we actually manage to 'decide' to do something remarkable. So, I'd like the logo to visually represent the process of an idea becoming a reality.
- I'm a hard hitting, in your face GenX type. I haven't written a 'gentle book'. It's very encouraging, but I get straight to the point.
- In terms of graphics, I like a sense of 3D, or 'layers' - but don't feel hemmed in by this.
- The only 'bright' colours I like are blue's and red's. Oranges, greens, purple need to be subdued - but I do like these.
- I also like black and silver, with a bit of a shine or reflection going on - so could you also provide a monotone version of the logo as well as a colour version.
- As an overall statement, I want this logo to say contemporary and forward thinkingWhat else?
I like minimalist, clean lines, thin lines, subtlety. The design element should be so good that you really don't notice that's it's 'designed' Oh, and I love funk, and this is the type of music I'm likely to play at my live events, so the logo should be able to fit in with that 'feel'.
- Avoid anything resembling new age philosophy or the paranormal. - Don't use lowercase letters. Don't use swirly 60's style characters. Avoid anything resembling the 1980's.