The above slogan translates "When life at the kindergarten...becomes a game". We would like this slogan to be next to the logo (exact position is up to the designer).
In case the slogan creates design difficulties or problems, the designers can choose not to include it, however it would be advantageous to have it.
We've included a screenshot of the new site, to help the designers understand where we will be placing the logo, and also see the colours we are using.
In regards to the logo design, here are some tips of what we have in mind:
1) The two 'K' letters are required to be in capital.
2) We would like the logo to have a touch of musical notes (see current logo on our site)
3) We would like two characters (kids - boy & girl) represented on the logo - playful, with a smile.
4) We would like to see a version of the logo where the letters "y" and "g" will be used as a swing by the two kids.
5) The site's target group are professionals and not children. We want the logo to be fun and exciting, but not childish.
6) The designers are free to use the colours mentioned above, however they can also add additional colours if required. It is not essential to use all mentioned colours.
7) We will require the logo to be transparent.
8) The background shown in the attached image will most possibly be replaced with a plain light-grey or very light purple (pale lilac) background.
We would also like to use one of the two kids in the logo as a Favicon for the website.