Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Imagine a shipping manager with a full truckload of freight to move. Today he "dials for diesels," calling, emailing or faxing his top 30 carriers to get quotes to compare. Freightview is a Rich Internet Application that helps shippers quickly get quotes from their trucking companies, choose the best one, and track each shipment from pickup through delivery. Freightview helps streamline a tedious and time-consuming process, giving shipping managers better visibility to their freight at all points in the transportation lifecycle.
The application itself will have a "web 2.0" style with texture and bright, easy-to-read navigation. The logo must be clean, simple, and easily reproducible on all materials and sizes. Color scheme is open.
- The logo must include the word Freightview, capitalized as shown or in all caps.
- Tagline is optional. We do not have one at this time.
- The logo should be Illustrator or Photoshop files (with vector information for paths).
- Images of trucks aren't recommended. The shipping managers who will use Freightview associate more with boxes, pallets and the inner workings of a shipping dock than with trucks on the highway.Audience
- Transportation managers at small to medium manufacturers and distributors, primarily in the United States and Canada. Past experience has shown that they line up with the demographics of NASCAR fans.
- Customer service reps at small to medium truckload carriers -- or independent owner/operators -- who currently use a lot of emails, phone calls and faxes to provide quotes to their customers. Â