What a great designer! For starters, the logo was very original so I really appreciated that. He was able to embody the message that I wanted the logo to communicate and not only that, he was extremely attentive and easy to work with. What sold me were the amazing mock-ups that allowed me to see the logo in the "real world". I will definitely work with him on future projects:-)
- Pepper & Salt
Very good and precise work. Fast turnaround and good ideas.
- green in blue
Green In Blue gave me a logo design that really brought my vision to life. It was obvious that she paid great attention to the details I shared, and then distilled them down to a design that was precisely what I hoped for. I can't say enough wonderful things about this designer and her work.
- cheryl 5
How corablumenkiss started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Blumenkiss by Von & Zu San Francisco
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- high-end floral design for events, weddings - think flowers as an art. However, I do not want it to be directly wedding themed, as I will also offer flowers for mother's day, valentine's day, etc.
- Name: Blumenkiss by Von & Zu San Francisco, where Blumenkiss is much larger in the logo.
- See vonzusf.com for the style of the larger brand I am building. I will add Blumenkiss as a flower creative service there.
- You can include est. 2015 if you want for Blumenkiss, or est. 2013 under Von & Zu San Francisco if it looks good.
- See instagram.com/blumenkiss/ for my floral style
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
black, grey, pink - only black and white also ok
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I have updated the brief with 1) photos of my floral style, and 2) my current logo for Von & Zu San Francisco. This is the creative "parent company" that Blumenkiss will live under. Please combine the clean aesthetic of the existing logo and the garden-ish, lush floral design if you choose to use imagery. Thank you! The new logo needs to not look horrible together with the old logo, since both with live on one website.