It was an absolute pleasure working with Leigh from IDEAist Designs. I personally admired her professionalism, responsiveness, patience, and above all her artistic sense and good taste. I would definitely love to work with her again in future projects.
- Hiyarude Risuke
Nice work on providing a unique design. Congratulations1
@home_art did a great job adjusting according to our needs!
- micke o
How moenada started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a professional organizer and productivity consultant. I provide information, products and hands-on assistance to help individuals and businesses achieve their specific organizing needs. I do this by designing custom organizing systems and teaching them organizing skills that would help them take control of their surroundings, their time, their paper piles and their "lives". Some of the services I provide include:
• Space planning
• Clutter control and downsizing
• Filing and paper management
• Digital & Technology Organizing
• Wardrobes and closets organizing
• Time management and schedules organizing
• Organized thinking and decision-making tools
• Organizing coaching services
• Behavior modification
• Chronic disorganization
My target audience are disorganized people in general such as: busy families, small business owners, start ups, etc...
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would like the logo to be:
- Descriptive of what i'm doing which is organizing, productivity and simplicity
- could be easily representing the brand if shown without the name "Space Reform"
- cheerful and colorful
- memorable and catchy