Very creative; thought about the design scope and came up with a unique solution
ty, perfect and easy to work with
Somehow, I wound up with over 300 entries to my Logo contest. one of the very first entries stood out and continued even as others poured in. DUTA did a great job, was very quick, understood the assignment and gave great after the contest service. I highly recommend DUTA and his skill as a graphic designer and a person of integrity.
- Mad pepper
How Kriswu1015 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Kwok Scholars (or in Chinese “郭氏學者”）
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Each year the Kwok Scholarships will provide full funding for exceptional students from Hong Kong and/or China who intend to return to Hong Kong or China on completion of their studies to develop a career in public service for the benefit of the Hong Kong community and/or betterment of China. The awarded students will become members of Kwok Scholars Association.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The scholarships are mainly for China and Hong Kong students.
- Moto of the association is "Scholarships to help shape the future of Hong Kong and China", which doesn't need to be on the logo.
- The theme colour is chosen to be "Chinese Red" and we somehow want the logo presents a Chinese tone.
- The icon is chosen to be a "long-distance horse (千里馬)" which carries a well known Chinese story behind - "Bo Le Judging Horses (伯樂相馬)", which is to praise those who are good at discovering talents. The philosophy behind this talent search is that ability is innate; that it can be diagnosed with considerable accuracy; and that it is worth cultivating.
- The image and a draft outline of the "long-distance horse" is attached for your reference and improvement
- Attached reference logo from "Rhodes Trust" is the type of logo that we would like to achieve.