He did a great job and provided all the revisions I needed. Love our new logo!
How Krustyshop started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Inspiring Better Grades
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Studymode.com is a subscription-based website/mobile app used by students (high school through grad school) providing model essays, book notes, AP notes and a citation generator. It is an online resource always available to students when they need it most.
Studymode’s target audience are students mainly in the 18-34 demographic, although the majority are college students. The site aims to help students study smarter by offering them research materials and model essays, among other tools.
The company is in its 13th year of operation, although it operates with a startup mentality.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The current StudyMode logo is friendly but skews a bit too young. We would like the new logo to be more modern and appeal to the late high school early college crowd. It should be easy to read have good energy, but also convey the value of trust.
We don’t want:
- Overly cute characters that make us seem like we are for kids
- Stuffy or overly academic. Although a little bit of academic is ok
- Script logos that are hard to read
- Logos that are hard to read at small sizes
- Images or iconography that makes us seem like elementary school
What we want:
- Smart use of type and clean typography
We are open to:
- Logos with or without icons to complement the text
We would love:
- If the logo could be easy translated into different languages to support our international businesses.