A LOGO THAT SAYS WHAT THIS LAW FIRM DOES
“Helex Law” is a new Dutch law firm (so there is no existing logo for reference) that specialises in Dutch (Holland) employment law and German employment law. Clients are businesses in Holland and Germany who are involved in cross border activities between these two countries.
The 99 Designs project is to design a logo that says what the business does (e.g. law that spans Holland and Germany, mediating and negotiating between people with employment law issues)
1. The logo should NOT be an abstract design, but should represent the legal services provided i.e. law scales, connecting between Holland and Germany (e.g. using the helix of one strand for Germany and another for Holland, and the law firm “Helix” connecting the two strands e.g. See picture of Double Helix at http://processartisan.com/2013/01/
2. The prospective clients should easily be able to identify from the logo that the business involves law, people communicating, and Germany/Holland
3. The logo should have a simple, modern and professional appearance.
4. Clearly demonstrates law / legal activities. Please do not use pillars or hammers. The preference is for a modern looking scale. (Reference ideas: http://www.canstockphoto.com/vector…7642.html)
5. Clearly demonstrates communications between people (i.e. the lawyer mediating between clients. (Reference ideas: https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=p…sQ_AUIBigB
6. Importantly, illustrates Helex activities in both Holland and Germany.
7. The logo should infer that “Helex” develops solutions for clients e.g. protection / taking care of clients’ interests.
8. There must be reference to the Holland-Germany / cross border activities of clients.
9. It is preferable that the flag colours of both Holland and Germany are demonstrated in the logo, though this should be done in a way that is subtle since the logo must have an overall look that is clean, simple and professional. Holland colours http://www.theguardian.com/voluntar…ce-utrecht and German flag colours https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany
10. While the flag colours should be included, the balance of the logo should be in blue (which is the recognised colour of the legal profession). The blue should be vibrant and eye catching rather than dull/dark. https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=v…bsIz34M%3A
11. The name Helex is NOT required in the logo itself but the submissions should show the word “Helex” either underneath or to the right of the logo. http://www.guardianz.co.nz/
Thank you in advance for your efforts, and please contact me directly if I can answer any queries