We really enjoyed working with Drewnick. He was easily able to implement the technical changes we wanted and understood our vision from start to finish. We would definitely recommend him and work with him again.
How stephanie.blank started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Coaching und Mentoring bei Lernschwierigkeiten, Legasthenie und Hochbegabung
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
As a experienced primary school tacher with various of further aducation, such as learnoach, teacher for highly skilled children, ems-trainer), I can offer coachings or monitorings in the followings issues:
- learn-coaching (all different types of difficulties with learning for children & adults!)
- blockades, dyslexia, (children & adults)
- difficult persons to deal with (f.ex. teachers, classmates,...)
- difficulties with concentrations (adults & children)
- speaking in front of people (adults & children)
- other school-topics (children & adults)
- privat teaching (just primary school kids).
Target audience are
- parents of children, who recognize the difficulties of their children and want support.
- parents of intellectually gifted children,
- adults who have learning-problems (not just in school-topics, also personal topics...!!),
- schools who need supervision and coaching for pupils with different learning-topics or intellectually gifted children.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Let designers make suggestions:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I'm a very sporty person. Even though my topic is about "LEARNING" it would be great, if the logo comes sporty. That's why I chose "lern-athleticum" - the mental fitness-training!
I just realized now, when I saw the first variants, that "sporty" should not be too much in the center, otherwise the logo comes like one of a massage, physiotherpist oder fitness-studio... So important is, that LEARNING is in the center. Don't stress to combine it with sport, but if you got a great clue, don't hesitate :)
Thanks for your work!