LEF was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process even in the handover phase. LEF went above and beyond providing the various file types and variations to ensure we received everything we wanted. It was great working with LEF!
- mike dY
Always a pleasure to work with Guane. He is responsive and very creative.
Thank you very much for this professional job from the beginning! We will not hesitate to come back to you if we need something else.
Very creative and captured EXACTLY what I envisioned. Also very responsive and provided great customer service.
- Teresa Valdez Industries, LLC
Designsthink99 came up with a very creative yet simple design based on my requirements that clearly stood out among 300 other submissions. He was very quick to make minor modifications that I requested once I selected his design and was in constant communication with me. I highly recommend his work.
How vickie 3 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are beginning a new church that will encourage multi-ethnic and multigenerational members
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Here are some thoughts from the leadership team about what they would like to see portrayed in the logo. These are just thoughts and ideas of what could be incorporated into the logo:
1. Two hands reaching toward each other—one black and one white.
2. Hands reaching toward each other over a bridge
3. A cross pictured over a bridge
4. A bridge created out of two hands reaching toward each other
5. Something that signifies unity
6. Building bridges to each other and to Jesus
7. Different colors of people—able to differentiate even in gray
8. Horizontal part of the cross with a bridge in it.
9. A bridge over the cross