The project was for our new company logo, which needed to be modern, friendly, credible, foodie and planty. I got a lot of generic-looking plantiness. Also either too traditional or too modern. bigmind nailed the brief in the first attempt. He's also very responsive with feedback and overall great to work with.
How EcoTech Systems, LLC started their logo design journey
EcoTech Systems is an engineering firm that designs environmental systems (air pollution) for industrial companies as well as the government.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are targeting industrial customers and government agencies like the Department of Defense. Our market is fairly conservative since we are dealing with the government. However, we would like to show that we are cutting edge so the logo should be a little bit edgy.
We are looking for a eye-catching, cutting edge logo design that incorporates ecological engineering systems.
1. No Cartoons - we want it to be playful but not cheap or childlike
2. Nothing too conservative but nothing too edgy-we market to the government so we need to keep that in mind however, we want to be seen as forward thinkers.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. We are in the environment business so try to incorporate this.
5. 2 colors maximum, we want printing to be cost effective.
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.