I am a life and wellness coach, keynote speaker and radio show host who is now branching out into the world of internet marketing by consolidating many of my workshops into ebooks. I consistently receive comments about how professional all of my marketing pieces look and how they give people the ability to reflect and breath the moment they see them.
Currently, I am writing an self-help ebook and want a crisp, clean, "makes you want to take a full-breath" logo design. Logo will be used on the company's initial, online, product launch: a 40-page ebook and its marketing website banner, as well as other connected products.
Declutter Your Life from the Inside Out!
Declutter Your Life from the Inside Out! is a guide to tackling more than the physical clutter in our lives but the internal clutter (thoughts and behavior patterns) that keep us stuck in our muck.
I am looking for an inviting logo that can be integrated into the site's banner and ebook cover design.
Again, this is an initial product launch with many other exciting product offerings to come. The logo will need to be versatile for these future projects.
If possible, feel free to indicate if you are interested in producing all three items required (logo, banner, and ebook cover).
- Crisp, clean, breathable
- This is being published by Cage-Free Living Publications. The use of bird metaphor is prominent. In fact, the book espouses seven keys to escaping the cage of clutter. I am using cage and key icons in the book.
- Declutter Your Life is the prominent part of the title
- I have two companies at the moment. One has an orange bird for its logo and sky and cloud elements throughout the website. The other company has a crisp, green logo on white. The book is about decluttering so the logo should reflect that.
- No caps or military-like fonts, please. Sans serif fonts are probably the way to go unless you have a compelling font recommendation, otherwise.
- No stock photos of people (moms, business people, etc.) If you have an idea to use graphic represenations of people, I will consider that. I do want people to get the impression of freedom and possibility but it may not require any human form in there at all.
- This is NOT a book about organization (while it does give it mention) so shelving and bins and such may not be appropriate.