avianex is looking for a quality company logo design. avianex is a new online marketing management agency located in Germany. The company works for small and medium businesses / startups. We setup online marketing strategies, managing traffic buys and optimizing conversions by focussing on online performance marketing and website architecture.
The tagline will be "next level online marketing management" (not to be included in the logo).
Our goal is to make our clients online marketing more efficient, to maximize ROI.
The name avianex is a combination of aviation which is basicly linked to our core principles precision, power, speed, agility, efficiency, reaching goals the direct way, high standards and the tagline.
avianex offers basicly 2 different services:
Online Performance Marketing
That includes planning of online marketing strategies, traffic buys through various channels like SEO, SEA, SMO, online performance media, email marketing, affiliate marketing and tracking all actions to optimize.
We believe that a website alined to the online marketing strategy has a strong impact on success. Therefore we build / restructure / optimize websites to fit the online marketing measures.
CEOs and marketing heads of national and international small to medium sized companies
1. The logo and logotype should reflect our business (online perfromance marketing) and must be in connection with the aviation theme! (e.g. wings, part of an aircraft, aircraft symbol (not military!)) - that´s very important!
2. We need a logo, not just a small modification of the brandname / font
3. It should somehow reflect our core principles
4. It should be very clean and lean
5. Colors should basicly fit to blue color theme
6. The logo should work in various sizes, with different resolutions, e.g. banner / favicon
7. It should be possible to use it on print materials
8. Format: .jpg and layered .psd (RGB) and .ai (CMYK)
9. It has to be something unique, no copies and the we would like to recieve the full legal rights on the design which is chosen to win
We don´t want
1. Tiny details in the logo
2. Only a small modification of a letter of the brand
3. Having the logo build around a single letter
4. Having the logo build visually split up to "avia" and "nex"
5. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo
6. logo in written form / just the brand as logo
7.copies of already existing proposals - please submit a new design if you want to join the contest!
8. This list will grow if neccessary ;)