Evermore did an excellent job. Very quick turnaround. I look forward to working with them again.
Very happy with our logo. As specified, it has a modern design and represents what our business does.
Thanks again for the great work!
How thenewvivek started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Look And Point
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Look And Point is "content strategy" for businesses. This sounds like a fancy way of saying "we write words" but we do more than that. We use psychology, empathy, and design thinking to dig deep with our clients to uncover the true story of their business. We analyze audiences to uncover their promised land and the triggers that will drive them to action now. THEN we write words. We're equal parts marketing agency, brand consultants, and design studio. We focus on the business-to-business (B2B) market.
Our target audience is probably directors of marketing, head of content, or other leaders. Often our customer is the CMO or CEO.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I trust your judgment! I'm not that smart about color.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Love the typeface in this.
I like how simple and clean it is.
I like how modern and geometric this is.
I appreciate the simplicity of the logo.
FWIW I don't know that I love this, but there is something clever about the use of red in just the fingertips.
Simple. I like it.
Very clean and I like that the logo is abstract.
I like the subtle logo on this.
The icon is clever but not on the nose. The typeface is great.
Also like how clever this icon is. Not necessarily a fan of white on dark colors.
Here are some qualities that describe our business:
- we are highly thoughtful. We love thinking about the abstract aspects of brand
- we are maximizers: we think scientifically about content, in terms of psychology, data analysis and stats
- we are communicators: we are obsessed with saying it right. We read a lot, write a lot, read a lot, and repeat
- we are ideators: basically our job is coming up with ideas so you don't have to. This is the part we'd do for free
- Google Fonts (or something free) would be nice, but I don't want to limit you