Thanks, Amine for ANOTHER great project! You're awesome to work with and I look forward to the next one.
How JHONNAPORTER started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Velvet Sparrow Photography
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a photography company that specializes in maternity, boudoir, engagement, and newborn pictures. We specialize in capturing femininity, sexuality, and innocence.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
no orange, no yellow, no brown, blue ok, green ok, teal ok, purple ok if dark, black ok,
gray ok, red maybe
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
the simplicity with the drawing is very straight forward
I like the circular aspects
I like the many layers, the ribbon, the leaves, the shadings
Some ideas we have are
1) a camera with a sparrow perched on top
2) a flying sparrow with a camera strap in its mouth (camera hanging)
3) a purple abstract sparrow
4) a flying sparrow with a drape of velvet in its mouth
5) a vintage sparrow flying with leaves all around and the logo wrapped around and through the leaves
6) a sparrow perched on a small pile of velvet
7) NO SPARROW- ALL FONT AND SHADING/DESIGN/LEAVES/VINES