As the logo designer for DVDs.com, you will have the opportunity to create a logo which will serve as a fundamental part of our entire website design and our brand identity. Creating the logo for DVDs.com will undoubtedly increase exposure of your design portfolio.
We are looking for a clean, bold and modern design which includes the term "DVDs.com". Our design goal is to remember the DVDs.com
logo and, thus, help solidify it as a brand.
We are developing DVDs.com into a commerce portal for
everything DVD related (e.g. review movies, disks, players, rental
We have posted trademarked logos at the following site to give you a sense of designs that we like:
- depth/dimension (but not overly 3-D and depth/dimension not the defining characteristic of design)
- must include the ".com"
- should be scaleable
- should look good in black and white
- entry to be in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- no movielights incorporated into design
- avoid gradients as distinguishing feature