Self Funded Teen
One of my main passions is encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit in young people. "Self Funded Teen" shows youth between the ages of 10-20 how to turn their passions, interests and talents into business and profits.
My motive is to increase the financial awareness and independence in the young and young at heart. "Self Funded Teen" demonstrates an alternative method of fund-raising, encourages kids to “Have a go” at business and provides a real solution for them to make some spare cash doing something they love. I want kids and teens to pursue something they love rather than something they are forced to do by their parents of teachers and I’ll show them how to do that.
I’m an ex Primary School Teacher, have worked in Corporate business as well as small business in the city and the country so I’m really keen to share the knowledge and wisdom I’ve gained to make it easier for others.
* Kids and Teenagers aged 10-20 years
* Parents of this age group
* Budding Entrepreneurs
* People wanting to get out of a job they hate
* People wanting to make some spare cash
* Schools looking for an alternative means of fund-rasing that is effective and educational
* Youth Groups
* Youth Coaches and Mentors
* Logo design that can work in Black and white (not grey tones) as well as colour.
* Possibility to use logo with or without the Brand Name.
* Incorporate and promote the following key values
* Green, Black, Red or other bright contrasting options.
Something that will suit entire corporate image and branding to be used on:
- Business Cards
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Product Packaging.
I'd love to see something like a triptych with three different coloured backgrounds and then silhouettes (black) of some stock photos of teens. I've seen plenty of images of teens with hands in the air, shopping bags, wearing a hat with roller blades hanging over their shoulders. earphones. Ones with a good ability to sillhouette and still know it is a Teenager.