BetterCoverage.com is seeking a logo for our one-stop shopping consumer portal site.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
BetterCoverage.com is a one-stop shopping portal for consumers seeking health, life, home and auto insurance.
We need a bright, creative web 2.0 looking logo with the name "bettercoverage" in a type-face that is easy to read and unique.
- Color palette should be similar to http://www.betterhealthquotes.com
- Web 2.0 look and feel
- Engaging and legible type-face
- Consider the use of an umbrella or similar device as an icon for the site. That icon can be in embedded in the type-face or optionally on the right or left side of the wording "bettercoverage." (example Citigroup's logo with the red umbrella)
- Not looking for anything too goofy or silly
- Not looking to change the color palette