Allure did an excellent job. This design was originally submitted for a past contest I ran, and even though it wasn't the best fit for that project, I never forgot how great it was and hoped it would fit another project. Once that day came I reached out and asked if Allure would revamp the design for my current project and she agreed. Her completion time was impressive. I had the revamped logo within the hour. Allure also provided free advice regarding a basic graphic design issue I was having, which also speaks to her character. The provided documentation (hex colors, font name, etc.) were also well organized. I can highly recommend Allure's work and work ethic.
How ICS Blue started their logo design journey
The Lovely Lingerie Company (no '.com' or '.co.uk')
The Lovely Lingerie Company is the new brand of a very well established online underwear retailer in the UK .
We sell all styles of underwear online: from the very comfortable cotton underwear to the extremely sexy stuff, and this is where the challenge comes from as far as positioning the brand (my challenge) and designing a logo: your challenge this week.
See the requirements below for the design of a clever, friendly and sexy logo for us.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All UK based, 20 to 40 years old
60% women buying all types of underwear for themselves
40% men buying gifts of sexy underwear for their wife, girlfriend (or other female acquaintances with similar statuses...)
As I'm sure you guessed, we need a logo for "The Lovely Lingerie Company"
- the vibes we are looking for (in this order of importance): fashionable, sexy, clever, friendly, contemporary, serious
- when customers see the logo, they must understand that we are selling fashion products
- we absolutely don't want anything remotely vulgar
- we do not want a high-tech feel
- prefer a stand alone logo and words separate, but open to suggestions otherwise
- we instinctively prefer 2D, but will seriously consider 3D if it doesn't come across as "trying too hard"
We'll need at least a PSD (and also an Illustrator file if you can) (hi-res since this will be printed too)