Hi. We're a new company, Everimap. The company provides an easy to use online tool for mapping data.
Visualizing data in a map allows the user and his/her audience to better grasp the message or conclusion. A map tells more than 1000 spreadsheet cells. We help people understand, visualize and communicate their data.
- It’s called Everimap, because you can visualize your data in numerous ways: litterally every map is possible;
- The key benefits are the user friendly application and our mapshop, that allows you to enrich your own data;
The main thing we want to achieve is an icon that people will recognize when they see an Everimap map. Can you come up with a design that is fresh and contemporary but also conveys the flexibility of making your map?
Tough one, I know, and we're wary about ending up looking like traditional software companies having a very clinical, non emotional logo.
Link to our company: http://www.everimap.com
Below an overview of the different products and their target audience:
Everimap Studio is a map editor for business professionals. Key benefits:
• Task centric
• User friendly, no training required
• Relevant datasets (freemium model)
Everimap API is an API for web- and solution-developers. Key benefits:
• Thematic maps specific
• Flexible, easy to use programmers interface
• Rich in functionality
Everimap Custom Solution are tailor made integrations aimed at companies not able or willing to build or integrate the mapping solutions themselves. Key benefits:
• Tailored to specific needs
The logo should consist of the name 'Everimap' combined with an icon. The logo can be used in two ways:
1) First as a logo: icon combined with the text-based brand.
2) Second as an icon alone: The main thing we want to achieve with this design is an icon that people will recognize as our brand/company. In this case the word 'Everimap' is not used/displayed in the map.
Key words that come to mind describing our brand:
Furthermore the following suggestions:
- References to maps, globes are allowed in the design.
- Logo may have more than one color, but take care that in greyscale the logo still holds.
- The design must be appealing to business professionals.
- Web 2.0 styled.