Great communication, fantastic design. I would highly recommend!!!
Very impressed with REVOLT'99. Thank you for the great logo! It truly represents me!!
Everything was just fine! Great Design
- ♠ Nicci
Nicci was fantastic! Took great care with the brief, went above and beyond with changes and delivered a great product.
Thank you so much!
How Outdoor Survival started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Responsible Survival Media Coalition
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
An international media group dedicated to supporting production and distribution of responsible survival media projects. In simple terms, this is a TV/Media production house, a professional media organization.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Responsible Survival Media Coalition (RSMC) is looking for creatives interested in creating a new "face" for a world-class brand that is challenging the normal production avenues for Survival shows and other content being delivered through network TV as well as on-line. We are focused on driving change in the direction survival media has taken of late as interest grows internationally towards dangerous shock-value stunts and social conflict of participants. Our brand seeks to promote survival media projects that take survival TV back to where it should be - Promoting responsible survival education and world exploration/adventure efforts in a way that ignites the imagination while also teaching realistic life-saving skills.
- We are looking for a professional look. A serious brand that will be taken seriously.
- creative use of outdoor elements (like mountains, etc.) incorporated into the logo are a possibility, though not needed. Feel free to explore options though.
- please avoid the use of "military" design elements like camouflage, etc.
- Simple color schemes of 2-3 colors max are likely preferred.
- The design should scale and be easily recognizable for anything from a business card to a billboard.