How Linda Farrant started their logo design journey
Brookridge Golf & Fitness
This was a failing traditional Country Club in Overland Park, Kansas. We are converting the Clubhouse into a state-of-the-art fitness center complete with locker rooms, dry and steam sauna's and group exercise. The fitness center will feature brand new equipment including free weights, cardio and circuit. The center will also host a bar and grill type restaurant. Beautiful view of the golf course as you exercise!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target market will be singles, married couples and families ages 30 on up. Middle to upper class income bracket.
1) no cartoons
2) logo must portray golf and fitness
3) looking forward to a color scheme that can be used throughout the business on brochures, signs, stationery and business cards
4) The files we will require are:
Print file fomat - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
5) No stock images or clip art.
6) looking for something fun and classy with some color!