I am by trade, a web project manager with the focus on good design and user experience which value highly in all my projects.
I am currently working on a personal web project that will help marketers and business owners manage their marketing efforts more easily through a product I am launching called "Marketing Mule".
Marketing Mule is an online tool which allows marketers and business owners to plan track their marketing strategies such as print and online advertising, campaigns, fliers, sponsorships and commerials and how it impacts their website and social media reputation through a graphical interface.
1) Marketing reports made easy for you
2) The Mule does all the hard work
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Small Business Owners, Marketers in small companies and entrepreneurs would be my main target audience (in Australia, but potentially global)
The reason why is that this is a service for people who don't have a system in place and don't have large amount of money to purchase one, they can pay a low monthly fee to get access to use online web application.
Because this project is new, I have listed key criteras which need to be adhered to.
1) Good design with a intuitive friendly feel to it that makes look easy to use
2) Given the name, I do expect a mule as part of the logo, but it can be just the head, or whole body, on two legs etc
3) feel free to experiment with colour
4) original designs only in format design in (e.g. .eps files)
5) feel free to experiment with your designs and have fun.