We will be the first free online resource for firefighter training. Pulling together a variety of training videos, forums and documents, we will provide free, comprehensive education to the fire service. FireWhat.com will incorporate real college curriculum classes and the world's top fire department trainings.
FireWhat.com is NOT a non-profit organization; however we donate a large portion of our proceeds to fire service non-profits. Our logo should reflect our spirit of free education and our support of non-profit efforts.
Firefighters, Aspiring firefighters, Government administrators, Emergency service personnel, Educators
We are looking for a logo to represent our firefighter training website.
We would like to see the following in the design, but we are open to any logo design that reflects our company values (see Overview section above).
1. Incorporate the Firefighter Maltese cross (for examples, do a Google Image Search for "firefighter maltese cross"). We'd like you to get creative with the use of the cross. It can be just an outline of the cross, a ghost image of the cross, or even a cropped version.
2. We would like to see flames incorporated in the design, but only if it can be included without sacrificing the professionalism of the logo. Again, please be creative. These do not have to be typical red/yellow flames.
3. Convey our spirit of free education and our support of non-profit efforts.
4. Have a professional feel.
5. Please do not let the first four requirements stifle your creativity! Throw them out if you have to.