GAMZU - Brand Design Brief
Gamzu is a family owned brand selling a variety of quality lifestyle products for people's comfort and convenience which make their lives better.
At the moment we’re looking to have our logo/ brand identity developed.
The range of products we’re looking at includes security blankets for babies, wine aerators, smartphone car mounts etc.
We will only sell a high standard, quality product that’s of the utmost convenience to our customers.
With this is mind, direction in the design might be found in the brand name - Gamzu.
Gamzu means “this too”. It came initially from an idea to tie our surname (Goodman) into something like, All for the Good. We looked at meanings in different languages and found the saying ‘Gam Zu LaTova’ which means “this too is for good” in Hebrew. For more inspiration the story of Gamzu can be found here.
Goodman, our surname, is represented in the meaning and first letter of the name and it’s much easier/ catchier to say ‘Gamzu’ than ‘All for the Good’.
There are also altruistic overtones and a sense of giving back, which in a way we’re doing as we’re providing quality items that consumers want. Gamzu products make life good for our customers and allow us as the brand to tap into the goodness of life.
You could say our products are Gamzu!
Modern, high quality, convenient, family owned, caring, fun, community-minded.
- Portrait and landscape format
- For website, social media, letterhead, email signature, packaging and labels
- The logo should be readable/identifiable at a distance
- GAMZU should be upper case
- Include versions with and without ALL 4 THE GOOD
- ALL 4 THE GOOD should be upper case too but secondary in size.
- ALL 4 THE GOOD should match the width of GAMZ
- (3 colour version) - Gam and Zu to be in different colours, perhaps (GAM) blue/ orange and (ZU) purple/ green and 2 x versions of 'All 4 The Good' in black and grey
- (2 colour version) - Versions with GAM in black and grey and ZU being in a different colour. ALL 4 THE GOOD colour to match GAM
- (1 colour version) - Version 1. All black, Version 2. all grey
- Mono/ reversed Versions - black on white and white on black
- Number of labels - TBC
- Size of each label - TBC
Please provide to Gamzu
- All high res working files (including pdf versions), images and fonts to be provided to Gamzu
- Final artwork including (including pdf versions) provided to Gamzu