ENVIARCH - EnViArch provides EVAcology and EVAtool products. E-V-A stands for Environmentally Viable Architecture.
EnViArch Ltd - We are a UK company with the aim of providing a revolutionary global WEB 2.0 SAAS product to help significantly reduce global warming contributions from buildings.
Buildings currently contribute approximately 45% of the West’s carbon emissions. As architects are involved at the inception of projects they have the opportunity via better design decisions to make a significant impact on emissions reduction. However, they are currently under equipped to do so, as the tools available to them are not entirely effective because they are not tailored to their creative way of working.
Our product will help architects and designers to develop significantly more environmentally friendly buildings. It will be both a project management tool (EVAtool) and an extensive knowledge repository (EVAcology).
A core aspect is the ability to use WEB 2.0 technology to build a wiki type open source, peer reviewed Knowledge Repository that can evolve and grow dynamically to harverst/retain only relevant, cutting edge and real time information (wisdom). EVAtool is a subscription based SAAS that provides a context (by means of a structured workflow) for this Knowledge to be presented to design teams.
An early version enabled the design of
The target market is the architectural and building design professions.
Therefore the logo needs to be professional but also appeal to the "green" side of people. As architects are visually literate and innovative the logo should also appeal to this aspect.
The target age group is wide - say 25 to 60.
1. 2 logos required with common feel but independent.
2. EVAtool + EVAcology - EVA in caps and –tool, -cology in lower case. If you can differentiate the two parts in a different way feel free to (we may have other EVA products later).
3. EVAtool logo should have a beta option – EVAtool Beta
4. Logo to be corporate but contemporary, simplistic but creative/innovative.
5. Words describing EVAcology – Environment, Ecology, Sustainability, Evolutionary, Growth, Conexions, Community, Wisdom, Knowledge, Dynamic, Changing, Solving, Life Enhancing, Building.
6. Words describing EVAtool – Management, Process, Team, Community, Control, Better Solutions, Environment, Low/Zero Carbon, Natural, Building, Metric, Performative, Measuring, Simplifying.
3 links of logos we think are interesting:
http://www.logolounge.com/articles/…icleID=680 – Varidot, Sequential, Dandelion – but these are just thoughts, feel free to be creative.
A modifiable vector version of the logo in .ai or .eps (CMYK)
Winner must transfer full copyright for created artwork