1. Current logo attached (Blue and Yellow) Make Growth Institute more predominant and add 'A Gazelles Company' as the tagline.
2. We need and image/shape along with the name.
3. Simple image or shape that is easily recognizable that would work with or without the company name.
4. Proportions of image/shape should be square (as opposed to vertical or horizontal) so we can use on App buttons, social media profiles, etc. without having to distort or change.
5. Shape or symbol should convey at least one of the following values: education, growth, business oriented.
6. Our company is affiliated to Gazelles (http://www.gazelles.com) and we would like to explore incorporating at least one element of their logo into our new look (either type, colors, the 's' curve or the concept of the 4 decisions.)
Meaning of Gazelles logo (Attached: purple one)
a. The multi-colored curve represents the 'S' Growth Curve. In business, the 'S curve' is used to describe, and sometimes predict, the performance of a company or a product over a period of time.
b. Each color represents one of the 4 business decisions: People, Strategy, Execution and Cash.