I am exceptionally happy with the work, effort, and final product produced by Flatsigns. I had no idea what I wanted when I initially launched my project; however, Flatsign’s innovative designs really helped give shape to my business. Outstanding work.
How Huddo started their logo design journey
hudson projects is a project management consultancy that manages building projects from their inception to their completion.
It requires strong people management skills to bring design & engineering consultants and construction contractors together to create and deliver new building projects.
The consultancy comprises organised and orderly managers who can control the risks to the design and building of projects without compromising the architects creativity. Hudson projects personel are themselves from a creative background, but understand the importance of controlled, measured risk management that still delivers impact.
HudsonProjects offers the following services:
• Concept Brief Establishment for Corporate Workplaces, Commercial and Educational Facilities
Design vlaue management
• Assessing and incorporating effective project control systems
• Stakeholder Communication Management
• Procurement Planning
• Consultant and Contractor Tender and Contract Management
• Cost Planning and Monitoring
• Risk Identification, Reduction and Management
• Programme Establishment and Execution
• Quality Control Procedures and Management
• Environmental Policy Implementation including AGBR & NABERS
• Public & Private Partnership tender Management
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Listed property trusts looking for assistance in their asset porfolio upgrades
Property Managers, Asset Managers or Facility Managers from large corporates
Heads of Property in government agencies
The name ‘hudson’ to be a typographic logo in some sort of line art.
I would like something that is all lower case, with a thick and sturdy line, whose letters all link together. It is sturdy but fluid.The letters are to be spaced very closely. An example of this is attached logo.
Colour: Charcoal or black. It would be ideal if an orange colour could be cleverly incorporated.
The word ‘projects’to be different in some way - more plain.
the text is to be read without a space: hudsonprojects.
Three is no slogan. However, the existing business card has the attached wording explaining what hudsonprojects does. I am not fixed to this font, colour or layout.