My name is Layce and I'm looking to brand a small jewelry business. I make mostly necklaces, earrings and bracelets, but hope to add more accessories as my business grows. Eventually, I would like to broaden my range of jewelry skills and be able to make jewelry with finer materials and make custom pieces.
I sell beaded jewelry to women from 20 to 40. My jewelry is fashionable, trendy, of good quality and yet affordable at the same time. I aim to make jewelry that appeals to all styles, tastes, and trends.
I'm looking for a logo to put on my website and business cards. I would like an iconic text logo that says NeckLayces and is unique and clever. The name is similar to the word 'necklace' but it has the spelling of my name, Layce. I would like to see a necklace or beaded element incorporated into the logo. Maybe you can find a way to make the 'Y' to look like a necklace or look beaded. I'm also looking for part of the logo to have an icon that I can use in places where I don't have room for the whole logo, such as a favicon or to use as bullets.
1. I prefer the Passions Conflict font or a similar script font.
2. I would like something feminine, but not girly. Swirls are good. :)
3. I like aqua and turquoise! Slightly more blue than green.
4. Feel free to experiment with alternate complimentary colors and/or a simple background watermark/graphic. Maybe a woman's neckline could be drawn somewhere.
5. Almost all of my jewelry has Swarovski crystals, so a sparkle here and there is good.
Please check out my logo at http://www.necklayces.com. Currently, it has stars, because it is reflecting the upcoming July 4th holiday. I would like to be able to do the same with other holidays.
Most importantly, I don't want the graphics to overpower the name! Please, no clip art or stock images.
Have fun with it, be artistic, and good luck! Thank you in advance!