Casual games developer looking for new logo
Inertia Game Studios
Inertia Software - an independant casual games developer in the UK is looking to change its name to "Inertia Game Studios" and we are also looking to change our logo. Our current logo can be seen here:
(though its not a very good image of it - it would usually be on a white background with a drop shadow)
The current logo is ok, but we are looking for something more professional.
I would advise doing some research on Casual Games (on google) to see what they are all about as it will help you get a feel for what we are about. You should also visit our website:
Casual games are simple games aimed primarily at a female audience aged between 20 - 60, they are easy to get into and addictive, but most of all - fun.
A good example of a casual games company with a great logo is Big Fish Games - see:
- The logo must include the name of the company - "Inertia Game Studios"
- The logo must have a professional appearance.
- Our company makes casual games - fun games which everyone can play - it would be nice to reflect this in the design.
- The logo will need to be placed on a variety of different backgrounds, so it must be designed with this in mind - i.e it must clearly stand out on any background.
- I really like the designs done in the style of the Firefox and Thunderbird logos: (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/) (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/), they are colorful but bold and clear.
- Not so keen on "fun" fonts which look unprofessional.