Birds of a Feather
Our company is Brightidea and we sponsor a conference/workshop called Birds of a Feather.
Brightidea is the global leader in on-demand innovation management software. Over 300 businesses around the world use its Software-as-a-Service solutions to transform their employee, partner and customer ideas into a reality. Brightidea offers a complete and integrated set of Web 2.0 and social networking applications designed to turn corporate innovation into a manageable, repeatable process. The company's software, particularly its current WebStorm 6.0 technology, has been successfully deployed at: Adobe, Hewlett-Packard, Bosch, Cisco, Harley-Davidson, Experian, British Telecom, Bristol-Myers Squibb, among others.
Birds of a Feather is an exclusive, hands on Innovation Leader user workshop that takes place all over the world to discuss innovation best practices with peers and learn from acknowledged thought leaders.
About Birds of a Feather:
BOF is not a sales event. It is a decidedly peer-to-peer conversation. In an environment where the perspectives of anyone who shares these core values are welcome. We gather as intellectually curious observers. Guided by the framework of science and experimentation; but not to the exclusion of hunches, impressions and intuition. Our focus is not self-interest, personal or corporate agendas, but explicitly “progress in the field of innovation.
• Innovation executives and managers at top global corporations
• Innovation experts/leaders
• Innovation educators
We are looking for an updated, innovative logo for Birds of a Feather to be suitable for our website and also be practical for advertising, posters, cards, give aways, etc.
• Must be iconic
• Would like to see a linage from the original logo. example: can be the same color
• The conception must be innovative (see image of business card)
• The logo must be sophisticated and modern
Attached are several pictures for your reference:
• Current Birds of a Feather Logo
• Poster used for events
• Give away for events
• Brightidea business card (both sides) notice the innovative cut out of the ‘A’
• Screenshots of Brightidea website and Birds of a Feather Websites