- Image need to be crisp, clean, and professional and style should communicate confidence, trust, and commitment.
- Image and colors should communicate warmth, connection with people and community.
- Although not required; consider blue tone(s) given the focus on water, green tone(s) to communicate growth which is a result of clean water, yellow tone(s) to communicate sun or light.
- Open to ideas on how to use capital and/or small-case letters. The ‘H2O’ component is significant so be creative.
- Design needs to work with current contemporary best practice design, soft, white space, clean, and simple.
- Needs to be elegant and lasting rather than cutting edge and hip.
Business Card Considerations: Design should be one-sided only. Attached document lists fields that must be accommodated.
Stationary Considerations: Needs to be printed in black and white without negatively impacting design.
Foreign Country Considerations:
Logo needs to be extendable when used in a foreign country. The primary logo for globalH2Ope may need to include country name (i.e. globalH2Ope Haiti) and should be repeatable yet not take away from the primary logo.
- All images that are used must be original works and royalty free.
- Should have color and black-and-white versions.
- No cartoons.
- Please see attached document.