I am very happy with the designs by Unelogo who it feels like has almost become one of our team. There were numerous tweaks to the designs we wanted and Unelogo was always happy to make them and did so in a speedy and efficient way.
A pleasure to work with!
How Matt Kirk started their logo design journey
JKK Cranes, LLC
JKK Cranes is a crane inspection, testing, and training firm located in Seattle. We were started by Jay Kirk who has had a successful career testing cranes for the last 30 years in various shipyards across the country.
We are an eclectic firm: Jay is a hotrodding gearhead, and Matt is a web designing computer nerd.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience for our business is small shipyards, maritime organizations, construction firms and small businesses that own cranes. All of our business is located inside of Washington State centered around the Seattle area.
Likes in a Logo:
* Powerful colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
* Icon plus text
* Memorable logo
* Simple and impressive
Dislikes in a logo:
* Hard to read
* Too many colors
Some gritty details:
1. The logo must be on a white background
2. Since JKK Cranes has Cranes in the title there should be less emphasis on an actual crane in the logo.
3. The logo must not use more than 5 colors
4. Preference put on sans-serif fonts like Helvetica and Akzidenz Grotesk. Though open to others if well composed.
Files must be transmitted in PSD format.
Most importantly: make it remarkable :) . We want someone to see the logo and remember JKK Cranes.