Simon_says proofs that thinking outside the box is the way to go in a competition. Many logo's with forks, knives and spoons but the green yummie smile stood out and brought a smile upon many faces. Simon_says thank you for your creativity. It's much appreciated.
- Mike Chapman
How Sweetness started their logo design journey
Kiss The Frog
Kiss The Frog is a business dedicated to producing the finest of chocolates, tarts, gateaux, cakes, nougat and fine desserts. We supply both the retail trade as well as direct to consumer and also offer an event fullfillment process where we can create an eye catching Dessert Buffet for any occasion. Many of our products are french inspired however we dont limit our product range to simply the best french sweet cuisine
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our audience is quite varied too. The majority of our efforts will predominately be targetted towards affluent women. These women like brand names. Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo Oscar De La Hoya roll off the tongue for these women and "Fashion" may well be their middle names. They love the idea of romance hence the Kiss The Frog prince charming reference. They are perhaps Pride and Prejudice, Sex And The City and Next Top Model all mixed together.
The other side of our business deals with wholesale trade and involves supplying a range of caterers and cafe owners.
We would like a logo complete with icon that can be used as a separate entity to the text.
1. You do not have to use a frog but if you do please make sure it is completely your own design. Images from the web that have been slightly altered will not be accepted
2. please dont use crowns (as in prince charming)
3.we are completely open to colours provided the design is suitable and dont be forced into using green simply because of the obvious
4. if you use the words Kiss/Frog on the same line please give them equal weighting and colour
5. we will view designs favourably if they have used unique fonts or have altered fonts to create a unique brand
6. please use the tagline Patisserie with the logo