Great working with you. Thank you for your patience
good job thanks
Icaruz, we truly appreciated your responsiveness to our comments. We really liked the simplistic design for us. It was not our initial vision, but the clean lines and design really caught our eye. We appreciate your work.
- F. Zilli
Really good job ;-)
How bellybub started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Lawyers Arts Club
What’s your company slogan?
Artem Amare Concordia (Art, Love, Harmony)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Lawyers Arts Club will be an organisation setup to bring lawyers into the world of art through events, meetups and social gatherings.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- We would like to incorporate her scales representing balance and harmony and perhaps replace the sword with an old style elongated painters brush. Happy to see versions with/without blindfold and with/without the crown (preferably without).
- Lady justice can be represented with her head alone (think Queen of England on a stamp) or via full outline of the statue referred to above.
- Think members club, upmarket and classy but with a modern flourish that incorporates inclusivity (as opposed to exclusive).
- We would also like the inception date (MMXX) added.
- A natural symmetry in the logo would be preferred.
We particularly like the Inter Miami FC logo. So following a similar style to this would be wonderful.