How results only started their logo design journey
Want a logo maybe like the presidential seal but with a fitness twist.
the product is for an end user fitness enthusiast
cardioforceone .com or cardioforce1.com
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Starting an internet program for fitness enthusiast. The program is a series of guided workouts created by a personal trainer with the voiceover instruction played over music. There is a presidential theme inherent in the program. I cannot divulge specifics but suffice it to say it has to do with designing logo where the trainer developed workouts at a high level for Presidents, cabinet members, High Level CEO's and very high profile people.
- very prestigious
- it can be quirky and fun if doen correctly
- classy would be nice
- Will be reasonably $$ product but it must seem expensive
- powerful font is probably a good idea
- could utilize my name and logo found at http://www.resultsonly.com
- If someone wants to veer off the presidential seal I would like a few other ideas that might make me go a differerent direction ex. the designer had thoughts of something I didn't have in mind but is still a pertineent and good idea (I might have blinders a little bit on this one)
- if using a replica of the seal could put different things in the eagles claws
probably not cartoony unless it is a very well done cartoon
I command a pretty high lvel of respect in the industry and there are only a few people in the world who can say they have trained the people I have been lucky enough to work with so that must be kept in mind and remain constant throught the theme. Anything that does not command respect and power I will probably have to reject