What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Goal of site: provide advice on choosing a webinar provider, tips, and news.
Stated need: logo and the background image behind the logo (the large striped blue image.
Audience of site:company bosses (VPs, directors, managers) and company
employees, commuters, remote workers, sales people, consultants, any
person who uses webinars and online meetings to collaborate.
Logo AND a replacement for the blue striped image on http://webinarinsights.com.
- The blue striped image to be replaced is 1000x149
- the images should load fast
- NOT boring but must fit well with site theme
- tendency toward eye catching and away from dull corporate
- including the words "News, Reviews, and Tips not necessary but preferred
- Vector format
- Don't forget that the search box will remain in it's present location on the right side of the background image
- An example of what I mean by not boring for the background image can be found in the blue/green stripes seen on http://webex.com/individual/confere…rview.html. This is just an example so don't copy the idea if you decide to incorporate something similar
- don't want anything too corporate, busy, overly bright, or simplistic