How themodernfirm started their logo design journey
Please note, firm name is "Running Law Firm, P.C." not "Running Law P.C."
Looking to have a new logo for a law firm that helps individuals who are in financial trouble and will likely need to file for bankruptcy. Should convey professionalism, hope, guidance and experience.
Logo will be used on new website and print materials including black/white copies and fax coversheets.
Running Law Firm, P.C.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our client, Running Law Firm, P.C. is a Minnesota, USA based law firm that helps individuals who are in financial trouble and likely need to file for bankruptcy. The firm offers personalized attention and is often recommended to clients with complex needs.
- Available in a vector format (AI or EPS) with fonts
- Open to color suggestions
- Want to convey stability, solutions, hope, direction, help, guidance, navigation.
- Would like the logo to have a unique shape that goes with the firm name
- Possible shape ideas: compass, pathway, directional arrow, bridge, lighthouse (don't limit yourself to just those ideas would like to see your ideas)
- Clean, stylish, modern, bold, contemporary
- Must print well in black and white
- Old fashioned or tired looking graphics
- "Running" is the last name of the firm's owner, don't use runners or other running imagery