wonderful designs. worthy of the title top designer!
- SALIENT PR
How Chipper started their logo design journey
Was a salesman selling print composition software, understand branding it's impact and significance. Store sells authentic quality branded products (Jibbitz, Fluff, Wu and Wu). Our add is variety, customer service, and standing behind the product, we do not pass customers off onto manfacturers.
Main product is Jibbitz shoe charms (Disney and Star Wars designs most popular), recently introduced Fashion Accessories (Fluff) and Childrens activity kits (Wu and Wu).
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Audience runs the gamut from children 6+, their parents, grandparents, college students, alumni, sports fans to collectors. In short just about anyone who wears those rubber shoes from Croc's with the holes in them and their competition.
Jibbitz Shoe charms account for 95% of our business today we have over 500 designs in stock at any given time.
BlueChip360 sells worldwide (360º ?) Canada, Europe, South America, Australia, Far East, in that order with a mix of others from Russia to the Mideast very little in Africa zip in Antartica. U.S. accounts for 97% of business to that is the focus.
- view http://www.bluechip360.com to familiarize with products
- Logo must have BlueChip360 in it. It should be noticable but not necessarily the focal point of the logo.
- Logo should be square or rectangular,can have rounded corners.
- Roll-over pop-out possibility not requirement.
- Needs to emote fun and originality for kids, fashion for adults.
- Current header will remove the BlueChip 360 stuff.
- Open to suggestions on header body to compliment logo.
- Current logo is freeware meant to inspire tranquility.