Athenabelle is a fabulous designer. The logo she developed for our company was original, special and reflected the personality of the brand we have created. She was able to follow our brief really well and interpret our needs through her designs.
Not only has she got strong design sense, but she's also professional and easy to deal with. She takes feedback well, and works hard to find the best solution with you.
How Miss Zoot started their logo design journey
Essentially I'm a blogger veteran who is starting to get outside work in writing and photography and I'm looking to brand the both together.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'd like a logo that is articstic and clean. I'd like it to be more focused on creative yet modern typography and less on graphics. However, I would like something besides just "zoot". I'm a fan of a clean design but no real limitation on colors. I tend to avoid neons and primary colors, but I'm not against them. I'd like the logo to be applied to a business card design that would involve the subtitle: "writer.photographer.mother" as a way to incorporate my blog/writing/photography all into the logo.
- Logo design with the name "zoot" - I prefer all lowercase, but I'm open to "Zoot" as well.
- Subtitle on logo "writer.photographer.mother."
- Any Additional Graphics should be clean and simple, circles and dots are good.
- Color Choice: Unlimited, mainly just Fun and Clean
- Business card design with the following URLs: http://www.misszoot.com (for the writing) and flickr.com/misszoot (for the photos). (Front and Back) (Other information: name, phone number will be given to winner)
- Re: Business Card Design: I'd like it to be as interesting as possible. If you have a unique shape in mind I'm not bound to the normal dimensions.
- Ideally the logo should be of a design that could be transferred to other items (notepads, magnets, keychains) for swag at conferencesDeliverables Needed for winner (All logo files need to be high res so that signs can be printed (usually 11x13) for table displays):
- Logo: Layered RGB file in Photoshop PSD format.
- Logo: flattened JPEG version
- Logo: CMYK version in PDF format.
- Logo: Pantone versions: black/grayscale (for b/w printing) and also a one-color pantone (color selected by designer) - both can be in JPG as they are mainly for print use.
- Business Card: CMYK/PDF front and back (information given to winner).
- Other than the word "mother" in the subtitle, I want no other cutesy motherhood iconography.
- Nothing too frilly. I like an artistic flair to a design, but nothing with an excess of flowers or curls or hearts.