Amazing!! Best designer I have found on here! My new designer!
How BI-Company started their logo design journey
We are launching a new Business Intelligence Solutions company and are looking for a sharp, clean professional-looking logo. It should convey elegance and reflect company's business model. The logo will be used on our website, marketing material, stationary, business cards and Power Point presentations (both black and white backgrounds). We will also need a unique widget/icon to accompany this logo - for use in MS Visio drawings to clearly identify our company's products in schematics that may include components/solutions from several other vendors, as well.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Who We Are:
Ours is a start-up company specializing in providing Business Intelligence Solutions to our customers. Our missions is to enable our clients analyze and correlate information from multiple information sources; and help make smart, intelligent business decisions thereby optimizing the environment and reducing overall costs. Our solutions join customer's organizational, financial and asset information to provide multi-dimensional views of the data and help them make decisions about planning, optimization etc.
Please note that our company provides BI Solutions (i.e. Software and Services) - and not software alone. It might help to keep this in mind during the logo design process.
Our tag line is - Intelligent Reliable Information Management (I have emphasized the letters that have been used to create the company name - for better understanding only. You do not need to need to emphasize them in your design).
- The logo needs to be sleek and professional - something that conveys company's main focus of correlating several pieces of information and simplifying intelligent decision making for our customers
- I would like the first letter to be of different color, if possible. However, I will leave it to you to decide if that fits with your overall design theme (yours is the creative mind...:-))
- The fonts need to look elegant.
- Please show with and without tagline
- Something very original and creative - that should catch one's eye - and help establish our company's
- Customers who visit our website should remember the logo the next time they see it, anywhere
- Let your imaginative juices flow
- Please refrain from using cluttered, hard to read logos
- No cartoon/playful characters please
- Logo should not be too big - looking for something sleek, elegant and professional
- Pl do not submit logos that are just a play on the company name in different fonts and sizes - I could do that myself
- I do not particularly like 'globes' in the company logo. However, if you put it in a creative way I may be OK with it.
- Other than that - just use your imagination