University Auxiliary Services at Albany, Inc. (colloquially known as UAS) needs a logo that will appeal to college students, but is dignified enough to use in communications with major corporate partners.
The logo must be scalable and work well for print, web and large signage. The logo will be used on business cards, letterhead, brochures, web pages, flyers, banners and signs.
University Auxiliary Services at Albany, Inc.offers services that enhance the quality of life on the campuses of the University at Albany, Albany, New York. Services are used by students, faculty and staff; and include primarily dining, ID card, banking, bookstore, vending and laundry services.
UAS needs a logo that will appeal to college students, but will also be dignified enough to use in communications with major corporate partners.
The logo must be scalable and work well for print, web and large signage. The University's PMS colors are Purple (#269) and Gold (#124), and while these colors are not required in the submitted logos, the UAS logo will frequently be displayed near or with them, so the UAS logo should be of congruous colors or shades.
In addition, we need a version of the logo to be used during our 60th anniversary year in 2010 (1950-2010).
Of note is the unique architecture of the University at Albany - the main campus features slender columns with arches and 4 fountains located throughout the University's central Podium area (http://www.albany.edu/main/index_ar…ture.shtml).
- Item 1...Logo that will appeal to students
- Item 2...Logo appropriate for use with major corporate partners
- Item 3...The word "Albany" must appear in the logo.
- Item 4...Three (3) versions of the logo - color, black & white / grayscale, and a version for use during the 60th anniversary year
- Item 5... Logo that is scalable and will work well for print, web and large signage
- Item 1...