The work Fiqi was a very efficient relation. We had a clear picture in mind what we wanted and Fiqi did have the first drafts for our business cards ready in extremely short time. We value the consulting part: he's not only "creating" but also consulting on what works and what does not work. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking for design consulting + high quality work.
How Anthony55 started their logo design journey
Carlo G is a soon to be released range of eyewear (spectacle frames), they will sell sports sunglasses and regular reading glasses.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Carlo G is aimed at men aged 25 - 50.
• Must look extremely classy/high quality (Check all the big designer brands for a look and feel - ie
• Must strongly appeal to Men
• Font is totally up to you. It needs to work at small sizes so sans-serif may be the way to go.
• Full colour, but needs a black & white version as well.
• Think Italian for the colours/theme. White, green, red and/or black.
• Could be have a bigger 'G' underneath the text 'Carlo' as a layout idea but doesn't have to.
• Could be like an emblem or something?
• Could have a glossy look to it, kind of as if it was a shiny car badge. ie a ferrari car badge, but careful not to overdo it, could be quite subtle.
• Could have a slightly 3D appearance.
• Should have a simplified version that works well as monochrome at sizes as small as .5 cm.
• The logo needs to cover both sports and regular frames, sunglasses and readers, so it needs to be versatile.
• Final files required as .ai or .eps. RGB.
This job is through Ignite Online (http://www.igniteonline.com) and the successful winner/s of this logo contest can expect numerous jobs in the future through us! So put your best foot forward for this first project!!