bittersugar came up with an amazing design, and I couldn't be happier with the result!
How FarmOrganix started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Growmega by FarmOrganix
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Growmega is the flagship product of FarmOrganix, an organic fertilizer company. We utilize a patented, environmentally beneficial microbial formula free from the disadvantages of modern fertilizers. Our formula increases yields from 15% to 100% in a diverse variety of plants. FarmOrganix is an unprecedented combination and concentration of living organisms. Certified Organic.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Would prefer "growmega" to be written in all lowercase letters
- Overall brand is about serving the organic market.
- Shouldn't be like every other organic product - be distinct.
- Use colors that work with orange/brown
- Audience = consumer audience and professional growers (professional farmers between 4-20 acres)
- Creative: be different from every other organic product
- Be trustworthy with an emphasis on being wholesome
- Not corporate
- Small, human, friendly
We want a design that works in conjunction with the FarmOrganix logo similar to the way the Philadelphia Cream Cheese/Miracle Gro logos include their parent companies, Kraft/Scotts. For the Growmega logo, the FarmOrganix logo would be incorporated as the parent company (ex: Kraft, Scotts) of the Growmega product (ex: Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Miracle Gro).