It was a great process. The time deadline I personally found was too short. The outcome was good. Andrea was very responsive and helpful although our time difference was apparent. Would highly recommend 99 designs and have already done so. Thank you to Andrea and 99 designs to helping me.
How Pysan started their logo design journey
SchoolLife101.com is a college student specific listing site (similar to Craigslist) with a focus on textbook listings. The site is built, and ready, just looking to add the final piece, We're looking for a simple, clean, elegant, memorable, web 2.0ish logo to finalize the design around. This is a guaranteed contest.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are about to launch in a major way to numerous college campuses across the USA. We are looking to a logo design that will be catchy and grab the attention of students looking for a more financially rewarding way in which to sell their textbooks, and a more cost-effective way to acquire them. Our primary focus is textbooks in the beginning, with the option of any other items they wish to list, and then eventually to become a social networking site.
We don't yet have a color scheme, so that's completely up in the air also.
Something that looks good on a white background as well as knocked out on a color-background.- Solid vector art that works great in print as well as on-screen, in one color or many
- A logo that scales well given where we are looking to take our business
- Want an icon to use in addition to text (think Nike, Pepsi, Coca-cola)
- Audience 18-24 age college students
- Our site is SchoolLife101.com, must make sure the 2 L's in the middle are distinct so as to minimize misspellings.
- .com is optional in the logo.
- We are partial to blue, but greens could work as well
- Possible Tagline: The Student Resource.(optional)
- Complex graphics
- The logo found on our site is NOT what we want! Please don't use that as a reference.