OpenPlanner is an integrated mobile/web application that helps organise people looking to buy or rent a home. In particular, it assists with the planning and scheduling of visiting open inspections.
OpenPlanner is a service for people looking to buy or rent a home. Here in Australia, Saturdays and Wednesday afternoons are spent driving madly from property to property with the newspaper and street directory balanced precariously on the steering wheel.
OpenPlanner is an integrated web/mobile application that provides planning and scheduling of open house inspections.
The service will have broad mass-market appeal but the key target demographic will be professional singles/couples in their early 20's to late 40's.
The logo must be suitable for both web and mobile screens. In particular, the smallest mobile version of the logo will only be around 128 x 30 pixels so the overall design can't be too complicated.
In order to accommodate the wide variety of sizes, having different versions of the logo i.e. with or without the name, or different aspect ratios, may be necessary.
The winning entry must be provided in a range of sizes as follows:
- 128 pixels wide (mobile)
- 176 pixels wide (mobile)
- 240 pixels wide (mobile)
- 240 pixels wide (web or could be same as mobile)
- 800 pixels wide (web)
- Ideally it will include a stylised picture of a house
- A stylised mobile phone might also be good
- Anything that gives the impression of speed or organization (clock, etc)
- Including the name 'OpenPlanner' would be good but not necessary given the small logo size requirements
- The mobile version of the logo must have an aspect ratio of around 5:1 or 6:1 (width x height)
- I personally don't like green so I wouldn't recommend using that colour...