Ceege gave us an awesome design. He nailed the entire look and feel of the homepage on the first go. A total pro. I would highly recommend ceege to anyone looking for a modern, high impact web design.
How AJ Morris started their logo design journey
SurfCubes, LLC or SurfCubes
We are a mobile and web development shop that works with local businesses to enrich their customers online experience. We work with their budget to create an affordable solution all while involving them every step of the way.
We're currently a small business with 1 fulltime employee and 2 interns. We are strapped for cash as we're just getting going, but we take our work serious. We focus mainly on iPhone/iPad/Android mobile devices and work with either WordPress sites or custom Ruby development depending on what the client is looking for and their budget.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for businesses that are local. We're all about local and so we hope to help other local businesses that are looking local. Ideally we'd like to work with people in a certain mile radius, but that always doesn't work out, so we're willing to work with others in Michigan. We're also looking to work with Non-Profits, Churches, Community Organizations, etc. Biggest thing we're trying to accomplish is to "keep it local."
We're looking for a logo that can be easily applied with the name of the company, but stands out without it. We currently do not have a logo so we can only go up from here. It would be cool to have some sort of a 2D cube (a box) containing waves to bring out the name SurfCubes. Ideally the logo could be used with or without the company named, and will be a center piece of our website. It should also look good enough to go into marketing materials, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc.
We're looking for something with the following:
- Something that stands out! :)
- Waves (like ocean, sea, etc.) drawn in vector form.
- Waves could be contained in a Cube to enhance the name "Surf & Cube"
- Would like to have the company name in the logo, SurfCubes or SurfCubes, LLC but isn't a *must*
- Design needs to look well as a favicon.
- Logo could be adapted to fit on a Business card
- Everything should be vector based for easy resizing.
- Colors: Must contain some sort of Blue
- Can contain Greens, reds, light browns
- You be the judge of how many colors end up in the final design
- Gradients are OK.
- Drop Shadows are OK.