Sunil Tyagi is an entrepreneur with a single vision - to provide Australians with quality High Definition LCD TVs at the lowest prices. Tyagi's business is unique in that it is a direct-to-manufacturer model that allows Tyagi to offer the lowest prices to consumers. To see more about Tyagi - visit https://tyagi.com.au/pages.php?pID=…d1cc4c9c37
Australians/People aged 16-35 who like quality products at bargain prices, these consumers are comfortable with shopping online and while they are not "techy", they have an appreciation for the features and benefits of a quality technology product.
We'd like to see a minimum of two versions of the TYAGI logo from each designer that submits - one that is based on our existing logo (refer attached) and one that is a completely fresh take on the brand.
Using the existing logo as a starting point:
- how could we retain the essence (or even just the outline) of the font used for "Tyagi" and make a logo that is more contemporary, more visually striking and more able to communicate the "quality" message.
- (Note you do not need to use the icon above the word Tyagi)
Starting with a blank sheet of paper:
- how would you communicate the Tyagi message with a completely fresh, brand new logo? Still needs to be contemporary, visually striking and speaks of "quality", just without the constraints of needing to use the existing font.
- no cartoons, no clipart or stock images please
- We want the brand to speak "Quality", "Technology/Electronics" and "Reliable"
- We need the logo to be clean, simple and bold - don't try to be too fancy with it.
- Please feel free to experiment with colors
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)