Excellent job once again. Highly recommend this designer.
How Fardinis started their logo design journey
Friendstream.com will be a website where users can have video conversations. Something like a video forum, but instead of text it will use video posts.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a logo that will work well
with any and all marketing and branding efforts. The website is a place for
users to join video conversations by using their webcam. Logo should
emphasize the "speed" and "colorfulness" of the service we
provide. Logo must be vector and work well with 1 color although we'd like to
see what it could look like with shadding and depth as well. Much like
the iconic Apple logo.
- Include the ".com" but smaller than "FriendStream"
- Unique font treatment or custom lettering
- Swoop, bend, bloat, stretch, and pull type of distortions to convey the "stream" part of our branding position.
- Key emotions: fun, fresh, fast, exciting, contemporary, convenient, etc...
- Some sort of graphic related to both "friend" or "stream" either within the text or outside
- Possible ABSTRACT graphics include things like people icon, antenna, tv, radio waves, web cam, interesting shapes/swooshes, or one of your own! Abstract is the key.
- Horizontal rather than vertical orientation
- Fun but NOT childish
- No standard UNMODIFIED text or fonts
- No Generic CLIPART
- Please no icons using the "F" and "S" initials